Safely tend to your fire or BBQ with these comfortable, elbow length protective gloves. The heavy knit of our Heat Resistant Gloves have been specifically designed for enhanced grip and maximum dexterity.
The outer layer - a woven blend of aramid fibres used in industry and other extreme environments - ensures heat resistance to temperatures of up to 250°C.
The soft knitted polycotton lining gives maximum comfort when stoking your fire, while the silicone spots provide added grip.
A new and improved design means that fingers and palms now have enhanced grip and control, with the addition of silicon rubber dots making tools and firewood easier to grasp.
The black elbow length gloves protect the hand, wrist and forearm and come in one size: medium/large (size 9).
- Tested to EN407 and EN420 safety standards
- Always inspect gloves before use
- Replace if damaged
- Suitable for dry heat sources only
- Not suitable for protection against hot liquids or vapour
- Outer weave: 100% aramid fibre
- Rubber dots: 100% Silicone
- Inner lining: 60% polyester/ 40% cotton
- Cuff binding: 100% polyester